Date(s) - 02/07/2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Art & Soul Inspired Home
Learn to create a beautiful abstract landscape using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® on canvas. In this class, you will create two 11″x14″ landscapes that can be stand alone pieces or hung side-by-side to create the feel of a single, larger painting. Betsy will teach you to layer different colors of Chalk Paint® to create texture and depth for this engaging abstract landscape. This class is great for beginners or seasoned painters. No drawing skills necessary.
Register by Wednesday, February 5.
The fine print:
- Reservations. Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 20 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Who can attend. Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.