Date(s) - 02/06/2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Art & Soul Inspired Home
Create a beautiful strand of decorative beads to use in your home or give as a gift. These can go over a door knob, in a tray or dough bowl, on books in your bookcases or console table, in a nursery, or anywhere you like. We will string and paint the beads with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Then, we will adorn them with gilding and a tassel, cross or heart medallion (your choice).
This class is a fun evening out! We provide water and coffee. Feel free to bring your favorite wine to enjoy during the class.
Deadline to register for this class is Thursday, January 30. If you want to register after that, please call the shop at 256-270-7363.
The fine print:
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 15 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.