Date(s) - 11/14/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
New to painting furniture or just want to learn the Annie Sloan method? This is a great class for you! Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan is decorative paint for furniture. No sanding, priming or stripping is required in most cases.
In this 3 hour workshop, you will get hands-on experience with Chalk Paint® and learn how to apply a beautiful wax finish. You will learn three of our most popular Chalk Paint® finishes, how to correctly use Annie’s Soft Waxes, and some beautiful finishing touches that you can add to your furniture pieces. You’ll also learn about cleaning, repairing, and how to care for your beautiful, new finish. We will also talk about all the ways you can use Chalk Paint® beyond your wood furniture pieces.
No need to bring anything – we provide everything. Wear comfortable clothes that you won’t stress about getting a little paint on. We’ll provide an apron, but sometimes “paint happens” and it may not come out of your clothes.
Attendees receive a special discount on paint and supplies so you can get started turning those projects from blah to ahhhh…
Space is limited so prepayment is required to reserve your space.
Note: This class is the prerequisite for some of our more advanced classes for those who want to take their projects to the next level.
The fine Print:
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 15 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.