Date(s) - 04/20/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Here’s another fun class from Hope to teach you how to create decorative cookies! This time with an Easter theme.
Each student will receive:
- 6 different shapes of Easter related cookies to decorate
- A recipe card for the cookie and the icing
- One cookie cutter to add to your collection
- A photo of the cookies you will decorate in class so you’ll remember after you eat the cookies
- Hope’s favorite cookie decorating tips and tricks
Students will learn royal icing cookie decorating basics, including: cookie and icing preparation, icing consistencies, outlining/flooding techniques, decorating techniques, and more!
This class is limited to 10 people, so make sure to sign up quick!