Date(s) - 04/20/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Here’s another fun class from Hope to teach you how to create decorative cookies! This time with an Easter theme.
Each student will receive:
- 6 different shapes of Easter related cookies to decorate
- A recipe card for the cookie and the icing
- One cookie cutter to add to your collection
- A photo of the cookies you will decorate in class so you’ll remember after you eat the cookies
- Hope’s favorite cookie decorating tips and tricks
Students will learn royal icing cookie decorating basics, including: cookie and icing preparation, icing consistencies, outlining/flooding techniques, decorating techniques, and more!
This class is limited to 10 people, so make sure to sign up quick!
This event is fully booked online. To prevent overbooking, we may still have space available. Call us at 256-270-7363.