Date(s) - 11/21/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Chameleon Fabrics & Interiors
It’s time for Fall/Thanksgiving themed cookies!! Grab a friend and join the fun! Each participant will be decorating a set of cute cookies that will make great gifts or fun conversation starters as part of your Turkey Day dessert spread.
In the class, you will decorate the pie/bird/cocoa cookies (pictured above) – six cookies in all!
For the kit, you can choose the class cookies (pie/bird/cocoa cookies) and/or the turkey cookies pictured below. Make sure to choose correctly when registering.
In the class students will:
-practice piping skills and learn all about Royal Icing.
-gain experience with various applications such as but not limited to outlining, flooding, wet on wet, marbling, etc.
-receive a class handout with recipes, FAQs, as well as lots of info about supplies.
The class is $60 and 90 minutes. please arrive a little early because the class will start on time and we don’t want you to miss a single minute of it!
Please bring is something shallow with sides like a cookie sheet or shirt box to transport your finished cookies. You will not want to stack them.
Deadline to register for the class or kits is Thursday, November 19 at 12pm.
The Fine Print:
- COVID Changes. Masks are required for the class. Social distancing limits us to 6 tables in the room. If you have someone in your bubble that you would like to share a table with, please note it in the Comments.
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun. We have aprons, but I wouldn’t wear my Sunday best as messes sometimes happen.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 15 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Who can come? Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up unless otherwise noted in the class description. Evening classes are reserved for adults, where wine is welcome, unless you book a private party.
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.