Date(s) - 10/28/2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Chameleon Fabrics & Interiors
Join us for a fun Cookie Decorating class in our new classroom!! Megan will teach you how to create awesome, decorative cookies with a Halloween theme.
Students will learn royal icing cookie decorating basics, including: cookie and icing preparation, icing consistencies, outlining/flooding techniques, decorating techniques, and more!
Kits will have 8 large (dark chocolate) cookies individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, 4-5 colors of icing, sprinkles, and supplies (including piping bags, printed directions, practice sheets, etc.).
Deadline to register for the class or kits is Saturday, October 24.
There is a minimum of 4 class participants required for this class. If we do not meet the minimum, you will be contacted about converting your class to a kit.
*** Exact colors and shapes may vary from the picture.
The fine print:
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 20 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment! Come have some fun with us!!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.