Date(s) - 10/28/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Art & Soul
THIS CLASS IS FULL. PLEASE CALL 256-270-7363 TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE NEXT CLASS OR TO GET ON THE WAITLIST.
The last class filled up so quick, Hope is offering another fun fall Cookie Decorating Class! This class will be a Sunday afternoon class and get you in the mood for fall! Hope will teach you how to create decorative cookies with a fall theme.
Each student will receive:
- 6 shaped cookies to decorate (pumpkin, autumn leaf, corn cob, scarecrow, candy corn, and sunflower)
- A recipe card for the cookie and the icing
- One cookie cutter to add to your collection
- A photo of the cookies you will decorate in class so you’ll remember after you eat the cookies
- Hope’s favorite cookie decorating tips and tricks
Students will learn royal icing cookie decorating basics, including: cookie and icing preparation, icing consistencies, outlining/flooding techniques, decorating techniques, and more!
This class is limited in size, so make sure to sign up soon! If this class shows full online, please call the store at 256-270-7363 to inquire about open spots or wait list.
This event is fully booked online. To prevent overbooking, we may still have space available. Call us at 256-270-7363.