Date(s) - 09/22/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Art & Soul
Our last class was so amazing, Hope is teaching another fun Cookie Decorating Class! This class will be a Saturday morning class and get you in the mood for fall! Hope will teach you how to create decorative cookies with a fall theme.
Each student will receive:
- 6 shaped cookies to decorate (pumpkin, autumn leaf, corn cob, scarecrow, candy corn, and sunflower)
- A recipe card for the cookie and the icing
- One cookie cutter to add to your collection
- A photo of the cookies you will decorate in class so you’ll remember after you eat the cookies
- Hope’s favorite cookie decorating tips and tricks
Students will learn royal icing cookie decorating basics, including: cookie and icing preparation, icing consistencies, outlining/flooding techniques, decorating techniques, and more!
This class is limited to 10 people, so make sure to sign up quick!
This class is closed online. Please call 256-270-7363 for availability.
This event is fully booked online. To prevent overbooking, we may still have space available. Call us at 256-270-7363.