Date(s) - 09/06/2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Art & Soul
Categories No Categories
In this class, we will be creating framed signs. We will paint the sign, stain the frame, add a custom stencil to the sign and attach the frame. We have a variety of sign sizes and a variety of words or phrases. All these pieces are great to have for yourself and also make great gifts.
BYO wine or beer and snacks to enjoy during the class.
Classes begin promptly at stated start time. If the class is not during shop open hours, the doors will open 15 minutes prior to class time.
Every person attending the class must purchase a project – no sharing. If you are purchasing two projects for yourself and a friend, please list your friend’s name in the Comments so we don’t oversell our seats.
Kits are available for this class. If you’d like to purchase one or more kits to take home and complete, follow the same instructions for registering for a class and note that it is a Kit in the Comments and we will have it ready for you to pick up the evening of the class or the following business day.
Deadline to register for this class is Sunday, September 2.
Here’s how to register:
- Look through the pictures of all the projects.
- Select a design and remember what it is (you’ll have to write it in the Comments later).
- Pick the size you want to do and register for that one.
- In the Comments state which design you want to do on your sign. The design names are at the bottom of the picture.
- If your design name has an asterisk (*), that means it’s personalized for you. Make sure to add the appropriate info in the Comments.
- If you choose a monogram, in the Comments make sure to list the letter or letters you want on your piece in the order you want them. For example if I want to do a proper monogram for Katie J Smith, list the letters KSJ. You can order them anyway you want, but the way they are listed on your registration is how they will be cut. Also for monograms, specify if you want a script or block font.
- If you want a custom design, select the Custom Design Upcharge in addition to the piece you want to do. Also, you need to register at least one week prior to class date to allow for design time. We will contact you to work out all the details.
- There’s no upcharge for a custom size unless you are also doing a custom design. We will let you know if your custom size won’t work with the design you choose.
NOTE: IF WE ADD OTHER DESIGNS BEFORE THE CLASS, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR DESIGN CHOICE UP TO THREE DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS. IF YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE DESIGNS, JUST CALL 256-260-7363 TO TELL US WHAT DESIGN YOU WANT. NO DESIGN CHANGES CAN BE MADE WITHIN THREE DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS DATE.
12×6 Signs – A great size for your coffee bar or to sit on a shelf.
12×12 Signs – A great size to hang or sit on a mantle or table.
12×24 Signs (Vertical) – A great size for narrow spaces.
12×24 Signs (Horizontal) – A great size for most any place, also fits in backsplash.
16×42 Signs – Works great over a headboard, sofa, or big screen tv.
(For a custom size, call 256-270-7363)
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.