Date(s) - 11/24/2020 - 11/25/2020
Need a fun craft for yourself or to entertain the family over the Thanksgiving break?
18″ Personalized Round Wood Tray
Each Class Kit will create a beautiful custom, decorative tray to use in your home or give as a gift. You will stain and stencil your board with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. You will also apply and paint a stencil using custom vinyl stencils. All trays will have a large monogram letter, and your choice of word (i.e. last name) in the middle, as well as an (optional) “established” date.
When booking online, please provide the name you want on the tray and (optional) a year for the “established” date in the Comments
Kits will be available for pickup on Tuesday, November 24 or Wednesday, November 25. The Chameleon (our pickup location) will be closed November 26-November 30 for the Thanksgiving holiday and so we can spend some time with family.
The Class Kit does not include paint, gilding wax, or brushes because you may have these supplies at home. If you do not, see the instructions below on purchasing them from our website with a discount code we will provide once you purchase the Class Kit. If you don’t know what colors you want and can’t decide from our website, we have samples of all the colors at our location inside The Chameleon at 2407 Memorial Pky, Huntsville, 35801.
The examples shown here are done in three different paint colors: one for the stain, one for the large letter, and one for the name/date.
The Kit includes:
- Wood round
- Vinyl stencils. Please specify your letter, name, and (optional) established date (date of marriage or new home) in the Comments at checkout. Double check your spelling and dates please!
- Handles and screws
- Code for 50% off Annie Sloan Sample Pot of Chalk Paint – your choice of color ($6.49 value)
- Code for 50% off Annie Sloan Stencil Brush ($9.48 value)
- Instructions and incidentals to complete your project at home.
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®. If you don’t have any at home, after you register for your Class Kit, we will send you (via email) a discount code to use to purchase it from our website. A Sample Pot of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® will do a couple of trays. So, if you are doing one or two additional trays, you only need one Sample Pot of paint unless you want different colors. Sample Pots are $6.48 (+tax) after discount.
- Annie Sloan Stencil Brush. If you don’t a stencil brush at home, after you register for your Class Kit, we will send you (via email) a discount code to use to purchase it from our website. Stencil brush is $9.48 (+tax) after discount.
- Paint brush. Most any small paint brush will do. We like a 2″ chip brush or small Annie Sloan Paint Brush for staining. (If you don’t have one, you can purchase it at Art & Soul inside The Chameleon when you pick up your kit. Chip Brushes cost $1.50. Annie Sloan Small Paint Brush is $24.95).
Deadline to register for this Class Kit is Saturday, November 21 at 12pm. If you want to purchase a kit after that, please call us at 256-270-7363.
The fine print:
- Only payment in full holds reserves your kit. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book over the phone (256-270-7363), you’ll receive a emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us (256-270-7363)!
- Cancellations. There are no refunds for kits. If you can’t pick your kit up by the specified day, contact us and we can make arrangements. Kits will not be held more than two weeks after pickup date.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat/kit or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
Our kit supplies are limited so reserve yours early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.