Date(s) - 07/27/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Art & Soul
Categories No Categories
In this class, we will be etching glass items. We use a chemical etching cream that actually etches the glass. We have a variety of items that you can choose and a variety of words or phrases. All these pieces are great to have for yourself and also make great gifts.
BYO wine or beer and snacks to enjoy during the class.
Classes begin promptly at stated start time. If the class is outside of the shop open hours, the doors will open 15 minutes prior to class time.
Every person attending the class must purchase a project – no sharing.
Kits are available for this class. If you’d like to purchase one or more kits to take home and complete, follow the same instructions for registering for a class and note that it is a Kit in the Comments and we will have it ready for you to pick up the evening of the class or the following business day.
Here’s how to register:
- Look through the pictures of all the projects.
- Select a design and remember what it is.
- Pick the piece you want to etch and register for that one.
- In the Comments state which design you want to etch on your piece. The design names are at the very bottom of the picture.
- If you choose a monogram, in the Comments make sure to list the letter or letters you want on your piece in the order you want them. For example if I want to do a proper monogram for Katie J Smith, I would list the letters KSJ. You can order them anyway you want, but however they are listed on your registration is how they will be. Also for monograms, specify if you want a script or block font.
- If you want a custom design, select the Custom Design Upcharge in addition to the piece you want to etch. Also, you need to register at least 3 days prior to cutoff date to allow for design time. We will contact you to work out all the details.
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.