Date(s) - 11/10/2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of hand lettering with Jacki Gil, the owner of Salt + Paperie. This workshop will begin with our standard 101 lesson, but to add some holiday flair we will end with practicing envelope addressing to get you ready for the holidays! Jacki will coach you through the process beginning with crafting basic letters to adding your own flair. You’ll receive a custom 30-page workbook, including 3 hand lettered fonts by Jacki, and a bag of her favorite supplies. This holiday set will also include a few extra goodies including a few extra pages of workbook, envelope templates and the perfect pen for those holiday cards & tags!
• If you’re purchasing for more than one person, please include their name & email address in the comments when you purchase.
• If you and a friend are both purchasing, please include their name in the comments so we can seat you together!
Coffee and water are provided. Feel free to bring other beverages if you like.
Space is limited. Prepayment reserves your space.
The fine print:
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 15 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!