Date(s) - 07/21/2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
In this class, we are going to create three paintings. We will paint two beach scenes together, and for the third, you will use all the techniques you just learned to create your own masterpiece. Amanda will show you how to work fast, using lots of water and certain techniques to create the abstract, effortless look that we all love about watercolors! You will leave with three hip beach scenes ready to be hung!
The instructor, Amanda Moyer, of Amanda Moyer Art, has a MFA from the Savannah College of Art & Design and has been an architectural watercolorist in Huntsville for 10 years. She will guide you through every step and she makes it a fun class for all!
The fine print:
- Reservations. Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 20 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Who can attend. Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!