Date(s) - 01/26/2020
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Art & Soul Inspired Home
In this class, we will practice our brushstrokes using some of our favorite watercolor techniques such as wet on wet, layering of translucent washes, and the use of salt to create visual texture. We will talk about composition of our subject matter and discuss our chosen color palette. The drawing will already be on your paper, so no need to fret over getting started. I will walk you through each step to make your painting look exactly like you want it to! Come join us!
The instructor, Amanda Moyer, has a MFA from the Savannah College of Art & Design and has been an architectural watercolorist in Huntsville for 10 years. She will guide you through every step and she makes it a fun class for all!
The Fine Print:
- Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 15 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.