Date(s) - 06/18/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is an awesome watercolor class! It’s perfect for beginners as well as those who have taken other watercolor classes. Amanda has brought back the adorable Goldfinch! If you weren’t able to do it the first time, or if you’d like to do it again as a gift for someone special, now is your chance! You’ll be painting the goldfinch on 8×10 paper.
A sketch of the bird is already done for you. No drawing skills are required so you can get right to the painting! You will learn several watercolor techniques, and get to practice them before you paint your actual picture. You will leave with a beautiful finished watercolor… ready to frame.
The instructor, Amanda Moyer, of Amanda Moyer Art, has a MFA from the Savannah College of Art & Design and has been an architectural watercolorist in Huntsville for 10 years. She will guide you through every step and she makes it a fun class for all!
The fine print:
- Reservations. Only payment in full holds your spot. If you book online, you will receive a notice that your booking was successful. You’ll also receive an emailed receipt from the shop (if after hours it will be the next business day). If you book in the shop, you’ll receive an emailed receipt. If you’re in question about whether your booked for the class, call us!
- Cancellations. If life happens and you realize you can’t make it, call us! Workshops cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will get one courtesy reschedule to the next mutually agreeable date or store credit. Cancellations within 72 hours in advance will receive half store credit. Class registration will be forfeited for cancellations on the day of the workshop. We have to pay for supplies and instructors and appreciate your understanding. If we have to cancel the class for any reason, your class fee will be fully refunded.
- Fully Booked. If a class says it’s full when you’re booking online, give us a call. Sometimes we hold a seat or two to keep from overbooking the class online.
- What to wear. Dress for comfort, and be ready to relax, learn and have fun.
- What to bring. Unless otherwise noted, our workshops include all materials, supplies, pre-printed notes, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Show up early! Doors open 20 minutes before class time. Please arrive early as classes will start on time and we don’t want you to miss any of the fun!
- Who can attend. Day workshops are suited for ages 15 and up. Evening classes are reserved for adults unless you book a private party.
Our class space is limited and some instructors prefer smaller classes so that everyone has plenty of time and attention. That means spots fill quickly! If you see something you’re interested in, book early to avoid disappointment!
Come have some fun with us!!
Online bookings are closed for this event. Call 256-270-7363 to find out if we have space available.